Saint Peter’s Healthcare System was formed in 2007 and reflects the expansive scope of health and wellness services we offer to our community. Besides Saint Peter’s University Hospital, the system includes the Saint Peter’s Foundation and the Saint Peter’s Health and Management Services Corporation, which oversees various initiatives, including the Margaret McLaughlin McCarrick Care Center, our nursing home in Somerset; the CARES Surgicenter, an ambulatory surgery center adjacent to the hospital in New Brunswick; our Adult Day Center in Monroe; and our Family Health Center in New Brunswick that serves, among others, juvenile victims of sexual abuse, economically disadvantaged families and mentally disabled and/or violence-prone youth.
- Six Safety Tips You Need To Know Before Your Child or You Strap on a Backpack
- Is Your Child Sleeping Enough on School Days?
- Six Things You Didn’t Know about Baby Teeth
- Literally Pass the Mayo
- Use the Alphabet to Check Your Skin Every Month
- What You Need to Know About Zika
- 10 Symptoms of Heat Stroke
- This One Will Add Spice to What You Grill